Latest update September 9, 2019
Certain services offered by Au Parc Hotel, such as hotel or conference room bookings, can naturally not be provided should you be unwilling or unauthorized to provide the personal details required for us to contact you or process your request.
- Identity: Au Parc Hotel SA
- Manager: Raymond Surchat
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +41 26 429 56 56
- Head Office:
Au Parc Hotel SA
Route de Villars 37
- Business identification number (UID): « CHE-100.472.718 »
- Website: www.auparc-hotel.ch
The personal data we collect
Personal data refers to all data allowing for the identification of a natural person, even indirectly, and all information linked to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Last name
- First name
- Landline or mobile phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Certain information collected by cookies
- Credit card / payment method information
How is data collected?
We collect personal data in several manners:
- Offline: we collect personal data offline, for example when you contact our customer service to make a booking.
For what purposes does Au Parc Hotel process users’ personal data?
Personal data provided to us via our website is processed by Au Parc Hotel for the following purposes:
- Data provided via our booking engine:
- To manage your hotel and conference room bookings or cancellations requested by the user.
- To notify the user via email of booking confirmation or cancellation.
- Data provided via the contact form on the website:
- To manage and respond to contact and information requests sent by the user via the contact form on the Au Parc Hotel website.
In addition to this, any personal data you provide directly to our customer service via email, telephone or any other means of communication.
Transfer to third parties
We respect your personal data. We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personal data to third parties for marketing or commercial purposes, unless you expressly authorize us to do so, typically to forward your request for services to concerned service providers (generally members of Au Parc Hotel).
Third party companies that collect or access personal data
- No Paper (nopaper.ch/)
A website design agency. The No Paper agency is responsible for the technical management of the Au Parc Hotel website, managed on CMS WordPress
- Sabre Hospitality (www.sabrehospitality.com)
Company that handles room bookings via their booking engine “SYNXIS.” All data collected by Sabre Hospitality complies with current GDPR European standards
- Ethos Digital Sarl (https://ethos-digital.ch/)
Digital firm offering consulting, development and commercialisation services in the fields of digital strategy and company digitalization. Au Parc Hotel works with Ethos Digital for the management of their digital strategy and the natural referencing of their website.
Storage periods for personal data
Your data will be stored for the following periods of time:
- Data provided via the booking engine “Sabre hospitality”: data will be stored for as long as the user has not unsubscribed or revoked his/her consent.
- Data provided for the purpose of sending paper mail: data will be stored for as long as the user has not revoked his/her consent
- Data provided via the contact form on the website: data will be stored for as long as the user has not revoked his/her consent.
Should you wish to revoke your consent and have your data deleted from our databases, simply send your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user is liable for any false or inaccurate information he/she provides via the website and, where relevant, for any direct or indirect damage caused to concerned third parties or Au Parc Hotel. Should a user submit personal data to Au Parc Hotel on behalf of a third party against the will of the person concerned, the latter may not under any circumstances file a complaint against Au Parc Hotel, who disclaims all liability regarding the said third party.
Outgoing and incoming links
Links leading to other web pages
In aims to offer useful and informative external resources to site visitors, the Au Parc Hotel website installs links leading to third party websites. These links can be installed on buttons, be integrated into texts or banners, etc. None of the concerned websites (outside the domain www.auparc-hotel.ch) fall within the responsibility of Au Parc Hotel, who provides no guarantees as to the contents of the concerned pages. Au Parc Hotel does not monitor such sites and bears no responsibility for the monitoring, verification or approval of information, contents, products or services provided by websites whose links appear on the Au Parc Hotel website. It must also be noted that sometimes the contents of sites we link to from our page can be modified by the page owner, or the owner can redirect our link to another page.
In this respect, should users of our website come to realize that the activities carried out by such third party pages are illegal or contrary to morality or public order, they must notify Au Parc Hotel so that we can disable the concerned links as soon as practicable.
Links leading to the Au Parc Hotel site from other webpages
Au Parc Hotel does not authorize the creation of links leading to the present website from web pages containing documents, information or contents that are illegal, unlawful, degrading, offensive and, more generally, are contrary to the law, morality, public order, or generally recognized moral standards.
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information a website places on the user’s device (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.) via the web browser used to visit the website. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the “lifespan” of the cookie (how long it will remain on your device), as well as a randomly generated unique identification number. The file can contain other information for the purpose of achieving the goals described below.
For more information on how cookies work, please consult this page: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
Like most websites, Au Parc Hotel uses a series of cookies so our website can communicate with your browser in order to improve your user experience by, for example, accelerating the rendering of our site on your browser and optimizing other aspects linked to website usability.
Which cookies do we use?
The cookies our website uses depend on the context. Below is a list of the different types of cookies that can be used by the Au Parc Hotel website (excluding cookies used by your browser or other applications embedded in your browser):
(Entity that places the cookie)
(From time of installation)
(Functionality and purpose of the cookie)
|.sharethis.com||2 years||This cookie allows visitors to share page contents with other people via social networks|
|_ga||Au Parc Hotel||13 months||This cookie registers a unique ID used to collect statistical data about the visitor’s use of the website using Google Analytics services|
|_gid||Au Parc Hotel||1 day||This cookie registers a unique ID used to produce statistical data about the visitor’s use of the website.|
|wordpress_logged||Au Parc Hotel||Session||This cookie is used to indicate when you are logged into WordPress and who you are|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Au Parc Hotel||Session||Session cookies installed by WordPress used to verify if your browser is configured to authorize or block cookies.|
|wp-settings-3||Au Parc Hotel||13 months||WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of the administrative interface and possibly the main interface of the website.|
How to disable cookies
Links to disable cookies for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies